Monday, April 7, 2008

If you take a look to your left....The one with the L!!

Hello Everyone! I've made a few changes to the blog here, for all 2 of my readers! (hi Mom!). If you look to the left, there is a Breast Cancer Button! Every time you come to our blog, you can click that button, and click another button. Every time you do that, it pays for someone to have a Mammogram FREE! We are all about preventing Breast Cancer, and all you have to do is click! No money, nothing...just click. I promise!
Below that, there is a list of Blogs that I check out on a daily basis. If you have time, you should check them out. A couple are friends of mine, and others are ones I have stumbled upon. Check them out!

We are all doing good, and playin outside, enjoying this GREAT weather! Hope everyone is doing wonderful!

Love you!
Sara, Chad and Eli

No comments: