While reading the other Blogs that I read, I saw this on one of them. It sounded like a good idea. Sooooo, Here are 7 things you may not have know about me!
In no particular order....
1. I am catholic, and I observe Lent. Ever since I was in a Catholic school (all two years!) I have done this. I don't always give something up, sometimes I work on improving myself. Sometimes I try not to swear, and a couple years I tried to not use the Lord's name in vain. I did ok with those things!
2. I have always wanted a big family. When I was a kid, I wanted 6 kids. I wanted 3 sets of twins, all boy/girl. My girls' names were Cory, Toni, and Bobbie. I thought it was cute. I no longer think that. :) I do want lots of kids, but I don't think that is in the cards for us. I am hoping for 1 or 2 more, but secretly, I'd like 3 more. I love kids, and the one I have is super!!!
3. I can no longer hold more than 1 job. I tried it. It stressed me out. I can't handle it. I ended my week and a half of job #2 crying, in a corner, eating my hair....well, ok. I didn't eat my hair...
4. I have lived my life in 7's. I lived in Indianapolis til I was 7, lived in Brownsburg til I was almost 14, moved back from Wisconsin when I was almost 21, and have been with Chad for a total of 7 years. Now that says something! ..hmm...maybe my favorite number shouldn't be 2!
5. I am scared of Wind. Yes. I know. I am a dork.
6. I am a geek, too. Band geek that is. That is part of my life that I miss a lot! Music is great, whether listening to it, or making it. I really do miss that....hmm. Idea!
7. I miss my family. All of them. From Chad and Eli, who I see almost every day, to my Kansas family that I haven't seen in years! Most of all, I can't WAIT for my Mom and Dad to move back. I miss them!
Hmm...there is 7! Wow! I didn't think I would get all of them! I don't usually talk about ME so much. Ok, so TAG! You are it! Now go do it! And, let me know when you have, cause I wanna know 7 things about you! Shoo!