Friday, September 19, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things!


Hey all! I got this from another blog as well! Check it out!

Favorite Food: Mushrooms.
Favorite Month: October, or November! I love fall, and I love love love Halloween and my Birthday!
Favorite Movie: What a Girl Wants
Favorite Sport: driving to work. I would get a gold in that one! NO? not good enough? Ok ok...playing, Basketball, watching, Football
Favorite Season: Parsley...ahahaha. Ok ok. Sorry. UH, fall!!
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Ice Cream bad...Raspberry sorbet good!
Favorite Time of Day: early morning with Eli, or nighttime. I get lots of hugs then!
Last Cigarette: NEVER!!! yay me!
Last Drink: you mean a 'good' drink? One day last week I had a Cherry Bomb
Last Car Ride: Around 6 pm...on my way to work!
Last Movie Seen in a Theater: "Albin & Chickmunks"...free film festival!
Last Phone Call: I called Kasey aka "the joke hotline"
Last CD Played: Black eyed Peas
Have You Ever Been on TV: oh yes, and it was thrilling, let me tell you! I was like, 3, so I'm told, and I was interviewed at the track! And I wouldn't talk! whew, I'm surprised agents are bangin my door down!
Thing You're Wearing: New Scrub Pants!
Thing You've Done Today: Went to the Dr with Gram and had White Castle on my way home. mmmm. Now I remember why I don't eat those often!
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: the videos I picked to play on Yahoo! Music
Thing You Can't Live Without: albuterol!
Thing You Do When You're Bored: Well it's been awhile for that! Um, read!
Coke or Pepsi: Cherry Coke, please and thank you!
Hot or Cold: Cold!
What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? Live a Healthy full LIfe!!!

Well now that was fun! I like doing those because I don't have to think so hard about what I want to say!

Funny Eli today. I hadn't seen him since Thursday morning, and I had missed the lil guy! I asked him for a hug, and he said "No, mommy", and I pretended to pout and cry and he said to me "oh mommy, Top it! (stop it!)". I can't believe the funny stuff that comes out of his mouth! He cracks me up, though! I think Chad and I might be in trouble in a few years!

Not much more to report! Working and trying to get to Disney is about all I've been up to! Hope you all are doing well!

Love,
Sara, Chad and Eli

No comments: