Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stinky Internet

We've been trying to get on the Internet for an update, but...alas, Comcast is not good news. Grrr. Chad's been busy with The Boy, as we call him, and I have been working days! Dayshift has been short, and I really try to do my part at work. My body likes days....But I can't adjust to getting up at 5 am! And, I just didn't get up this morning! 3 mornings in a row and a lot of benedryl before bed makes Sara late to work!



Things are great! Eli has discovered putting more than 2 words together every once in awhile! He's real concerned about possessions. ie. Daddy's, Mommy's, E-i's ball, E-i's people. He has gotten much better at saying please, and it is really cute! Today he finally said Thank you, of course nothing is that clear yet! But he's trying and that is great!



Here's another pic from Easter Sunday!







Not real cute of mommy, but Eli is really loving his Peep!

Nothing else really goin on with the Kring family! We want all family to know that we miss everyone....even the ones a mile down the road!

Here is one more Eli pic to enjoy. Gramma got these really cute pj's for Eli, and he was strutting his stuff! Check it out!

Doesn't he look comfy cozy?! I think so!
Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Love,
Sara, Chad and Eli

No comments: