Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Recoveries!!!!

Well, I have a job to do! See, my Mom had a little surgery a few days ago. When she gets home, I want her to have lots to do, so I'm going to work hard to get everything blogged from Halloween weekend and the rest of our vacation, so she can enjoy reading!! Good Luck to me!!! Shoo!



Ok. Let's see. I'll do Day 2 of vacation. That would have been Sunday, October 12. Since we had such a long drive the day before, the whole family slept in until 10-ish. I didn't want to waste the day, but it was such a long drive, that we just needed to get our sleep out. Once we got up, we had a leisurely breakfast, and we took our time getting ready to go to a pool. Our Condo was huge, and the grounds were even bigger. There were 15 pools that we could choose from. We chose the one closest to our condo, which was dubbed by Eli as "Gramma's House." It was really nice! There was a nice big pool, a kiddie pool, a hot tub, a restroom, and lots of places to sit and have lunch or lounge. We spent the rest of our morning, and most of our afternoon there. It was great! Then we went back, and had lunch and napped, and Chad and I went to buy our Disney Tickets!!

I was so excited to get our week planned out, so when we went to buy tickets, I had everything mapped out. Well, the ladies selling tickets messed me up, so we went with a different plan. We got tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween on Monday, the next day, and one other full day ticket. That set us back a pretty penny! Lucky for us, Eli is young enough so we didn't have to pay to get him in!

The rest of Sunday, we just hung out, and had a fun time around the Condo. We were keeping our eye out for our little "wizard" friend and watchin some Mickey TV.

I know I'm draggin this out. I'm sorry! I just don't have that many opportunities to write! Hopefully, I'll get the 'Vacation Series' done by the end of next week.
Until Next time...
Love,
Sara, Chad and Eli

No comments: